วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551
15. Thai Grilled Pork [moo yang, หมูย่าง]
THAI GRILLED PORK
[ thai food : moo yang ]
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 450 grams pork, slice into thin and long strips
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon coconut milk
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 package bamboo skewer
Thai Food Preparations
1. Marinade all ingredients together about 2-6 hours before grilling (depending on how much time you have, longer marinade time will make the pork more aromatic and delicious).
2. When the pork is ready, thread a skewer through the pork. Grill the pork until it is well done. While barbequing, brush pork with marinade.
3. When done, serve with fresh vegetables and slices of cucumber and tomato. Thai people love to eat this dish with Sticky Rice. In this case, you can also serve with Sticky Rice.
(For 2 Serving)